Commercial property litigation is a technical and often complex area of the law. GA’s specialist legal team has years of experience, providing expert legal advice with a clear commercial focus.
We recognise that property related disputes can be disruptive and commercially sensitive. We provide strategic advice and commercial solutions for our clients on a wide range of issues and have experience of all forms of dispute resolution, including court proceedings, arbitration, expert determinations and mediation.
Naturally, our core offering involves helping our clients to resolve conflict as and when it arises. However, we also play a significant role in working closely with our property teams to identify potential problems and help with risk management strategies.
We also work closely with other property professionals and advisers, investing in building long term relationships.
Our clients include investors, developers and corporate occupiers across a number of sectors including retail, charity and leisure/hospitality.
Areas of our work include the following:-
- Asset management (including advice on tenant default, service charges and applications for landlord’s consent)
- Break notices (advice on validity of notices and conditionality)
- Business tenancies (Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 lease renewals and termination of tenancies)
- Contractual disputes (including overage and options)
- Dilapidations (interim and terminal)
- Boundary disputes
- Adverse possession
- Easements and wayleaves
- Mortgage possession claims
- Nuisance claims – (including odour and noise nuisance)
- Property related professional negligence
- Restrictive covenants
- Rights of light
- Trespasser possession claims
If you are facing a property litigation issue then you need GA fighting your corner. Call the team today on 01752 203500. Alternatively email enquiries@GAsolicitors.com.