I am currently working as a solicitor assisting with residential property and land sale, purchases and transfers.
I graduated from Plymouth University with a LLB law degree in 2016 and followed this with a Masters in international law at Exeter University. Whilst working full-time at a firm in Devon I completed the Legal Practice Course (LPC) prior to qualifying as a solicitor in July 2020.
Before starting with GA in January 2021, I gained experience working in property, private client and agricultural law.
I enjoy helping and interacting with clients and consider myself to have a friendly, professional and understanding approach. I love helping new buyers purchase their first home, whilst also helping investors increase their property or land portfolios. I am happy to assist all clients with any questions or concerns they may have.
- Chantelle was simply excellent all round. She responded to emails quickly, sent out correspondence and forms promptly and provided good advice throughout. It was an exceptional service that meant the whole process from ‘offer accepted’ to ‘completion’ took just six weeks. The Estate Agent actually commented that it was the slickest transaction they had ever experienced. We would not hesitate to recommend Chantelle and GA Solicitors to anyone. Thanks for a top class service.
- A very professional but friendly approach throughout. All queries answered promptly with help and advice ensuring a smooth, stress free completion despite others in the chain proving to be less than competent. We have nothing but praise for her efforts on our behalf.
- I felt really well supported by my solicitor Chantelle. She was there to explain each step of the way and welcomed any questions I had.
- Chantelle was really good, professional, quick to respond to my emails and sort any problems I had.
- Chantelle has been amazing throughout, responding immediately and keeping us updated constantly. Chantelle has actually held the chain together.