I am a residential conveyancing paralegal, and am working to qualify as a licensed conveyancer. I have been involved in conveyancing since 2013, and have been handling my own cases since 2019.
I first joined GA in 2015 as a legal assistant, but after completing a two year Council for Licenced Conveyancers (CLC) course was promoted to a paralegal in 2019. I deal with residential sales, purchases, re-mortgages and transfers of equity. I am heavily focused on customer service, and won an internal award for most positive client feedback in the firm in 2019.
- Jess was fantastic throughout. Proactive, engaging and clear communication to ensure that out house purchase completed within 9 weeks. Her written correspondence was timely and accurate. Thank you.
- Good service, always replied promptly to my queries. Very friendly and approachable.
- Jess has always remained polite, professional and efficient. We specifically asked for Jess having used her services in the past. I cannot recommend her highly enough. Thank you so much Jess!
- Prompt response to all my emails. Clear advice, all matters explained well. Good direction as to what forms I needed to sign and fill in. Polite and friendly interactions over the phone.
- Ms Compton answered all of our questions and was polite and efficient. She was truly professional in her dealings with us and dealt with our completion in a satisfactory manner. We would recommend her for dealing with us. This was our first house sale in over 40yrs and everything went smoothly, causing us the least amount of stress and anxiety.