Having obtained a law degree from Oxford University, I qualified in 1979 and joined GA Solicitors in 2000 when it amalgamated with Lawrence Spear Solicitors.
I have a wide ranging property practice, dealing with the sale and purchase of residential and commercial investment property, commercial leasing, the sale and purchase of residential property for owner occupation, property development, site acquisition, options and overage, flat schemes, and the sale and purchase of businesses where property represents a major element, such as pubs and shops.
Over the years my clients have told me they appreciate the effort I put in and the support they have received from me. Expertise is a given as far as clients are concerned, and it is effort, commitment and clear communication that clients appreciate.
I now only work three days a week so I can enjoy time hiking and travelling, enjoying places both in the UK and outside of it.
- Steven Leigh has been consistently excellent, this is why I have used him, exclusively, for all my conveyancing and mortgage work for almost 30 years.
- I would just like to say a big thank you for the almost seamless conveyancing transaction in connection with my property purchase. Your service stands out without exception as the best I have experienced. Many thanks for your A1 service.
- Steven was excellent throughout our dealings and I will happily recommend both Steven and GA to anyone in future - thank you.
- We have received an excellent service from GA Solicitors...the help we received from Steven Leigh could not be faulted, though we live some way away from Plymouth we would not hesitate in recommending our friends and family to use your services.
- You have made the process so stress free. You have kept us in the loop, provided amazing advice and been patient with us every step of the way.