It is sadly commonplace that allegations are raised in relation to the administration of a person’s financial affairs during their lifetime.
Claims of financial abuse can come in many forms. Just some examples include:
- The attorney (appointed through a Lasting or Enduring Power of Attorney) not fulfilling their duties
- The attorney exploiting their position
- An individual not acting in a person’s best interests
- Mismanagement of a person’s financial affairs
- General, wider-reaching financial abuse
If you have any concerns that there may be financial abuse, or if you are facing allegations yourself, call the team today for immediate and specialist advice.
GA Solicitors prides itself on its high levels of service and the ability to meet the needs of its clients. In some cases we can consider a range of funding options including no win, no fee agreements.
Our experienced team includes members of the Society Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP), Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE), and the Law Society Private Client Section. With this in mind, you can be assured you will receive the highest levels of service and expertise.