Our specialist team regularly deals with applications to the Court of Protection and has extensive experience in the creation and submission of applications.
Our service includes:
- Obtaining medical evidence to support the application
- Completion of the application forms and deputy declaration forms
- Obtaining interim directions for more urgent matters
- Obtaining an Order of Appointment which may include the selling or the letting of a property
- Dealing with the obtaining of the relevant indemnity bonds as required by the Court of Protection
- Providing advice and assistance relating to the mandatory guidance under the Mental Capacity Act
Our team is particularly experienced in Lasting Powers of Attorneys.
Many members of our team are accredited members of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP) and Solicitors for the Elderly so you know you are in safe hands. We are also ranked in globally recognised legal directories, The Legal 500 and Chambers High Net Worth.