Sometimes probate is not needed in order to administer an estate. However in these cases we can offer a simple deceased paperwork handling service to lift the amount of paperwork off your shoulders at what can be an extremely difficult time.
Our service can include dealing with the following:-
- Transferring properties owned as joint tenants to surviving owner
- Arranging a Deed of Variation to set up a Home Protection Trust
- Running an unclaimed assets search
- Searching for a missing will
- Referring you to a reputable house clearance company
- Arranging valuations of your home and possessions
- Checking your house insurance
- Contacting banks, building societies and insurance companies in order to claim the deceased’s monies
- Liaising with your mortgage company
- Cancelling passports and driving licence
- Ensuring widow’s private pensions are claimed
- Notifying electricity, gas, water and telephone companies
- Contacting HM Revenue and Customs and finalising personal tax matters
We can provide a fixed fee for dealing with the services and will be happy to discuss this. Call us on 01752 203500 and we will happily to go through this in more detail. You can also email us on enquiries@GAsolicitors.com.