Chartered Legal Executive
I am a fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives and gained my qualification whilst working at GA. I joined GA Solicitors in 2000 and primarily worked in the firm’s conveyancing department and then transferred to the wills, trusts and probate department in 2008. My property knowledge has proven invaluable to me while working within this team.
I specialise in the administration of estates and grant of probate applications, liaising with executors and beneficiaries, bringing matters to a conclusion as quickly as possible. In situations where a deceased person has not left a will, I can assist with gaining the required Letters of Administration and the distribution of the deceased’s estate under the intestacy rules.
I also specialise in drafting wills and registering Lasting Powers of Attorney for both a client’s property and affairs, and their personal welfare, liaising with the Office of the Public Guardian.
I enjoy the variety that my role provides.
- I should like to express how thankful I have been for the way in which you have conducted all business related to the above. You have been fully supportive, at every stage of the way, appreciative of the distress that bereaved families are living with.
Thank you, once again, for your professionalism but also your kindness and understanding.
- I am writing to express my gratitude to you and your colleagues for the outstanding service that you have provided. From the minute that my wife and I first visited your offices in early January, the service and help provided has been first class. In view of my father's age you were asked to conclude matters as soon as you could. The speed and efficiency of all aspects of your work has been most impressive. Moreover, you have kept me informed every step of the way. I could never have envisaged that I would be writing to a firm of solicitors in such glowing terms but I cannot remember ever receiving such good service.
- I just wanted to thank you for all your help. You made a truly awful time in my life that little bit easier - I felt comfortable throughout the whole process and it is refreshing to have a solicitor who you do not need to chase.
- I would just like to say thank you for all the friendly and helpful attention I have received from Alison McCormick....I will have no problem in recommending GA Solicitors to anyone.
- On behalf of my mother, sister and myself we wish to thank you for your assistance and management of the probate of my late father's estate, we are grateful to you for your help and guidance through what has been a difficult period of our family's life, thank you.
- I just want to thank you for 'holding my hand' throughout this process and making it relatively painless. I will certainly contact you in the future, should the need arise.
- All stages of the process were dealt with promptly as were messages left on the answering machine. I felt Alison was taking a personal and sympathetic interest in my affairs.