Corporate / commercial
With extensive experience in a range of corporate and commercial matters, our substantial corporate and commercial team has developed a track record which speaks for itself.
- Small business support
- Advice to directors, shareholders, partners and sole traders
- Joint ventures
- Company formations and articles of association
- Shareholder agreements
- Partnership and LLP agreements and associated documents
- Business and corporate reconstructions
- Corporate finance
- Management buyouts
- Business mergers and acquisitions
- Selling businesses
- General commercial agreements
- Owner managed businesses
- Family businesses
Our well established and experienced commercial property team works with clients regionally and nationally to support their businesses across a variety of sectors.
Employment law can be a minefield. It is a constantly changing area of the law, with frequent changes to legislation and constantly developing case law. In addition, managing people can have its own complex challenges and you could find yourself in unchartered territory and unsure of the best way forward.
- Post termination restrictions
- HR matters
- TUPE, outsourcing and business transfers
- Settlement agreements
- Discrimination/equality and diversity
- Minimum wage requirements
- Working time regulations
- Sickness absence
- Employment status
- Redundancies and reorganisations
- Disciplinary, grievance and capability procedures
- Staff handbooks, policies and procedures
- Employment contracts
- Employment disputes
- Employment tribunal claims
GA Energy is our bespoke energy law service, offering specialist energy legal advice and support tailored to meet individual client’s needs.
Commercial property litigation
Commercial property litigation is a technical and often complex area of the law. GA’s specialist legal team has years of experience, providing expert legal advice with a clear commercial focus.
- Trespasser possession claims
- Rights of light
- Restrictive covenants
- Nuisance claims – (including odour and noise nuisance)
- Easements and wayleaves
- Adverse possession
- Boundary disputes
- Dilapidations (interim and terminal)
- Contractual disputes (including overage and options)
- Lease renewals (Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 lease renewals and termination of tenancies)
- Break notices (advice on validity of notices and conditionality)
- Asset management (including advice on tenant default, service charges and applications for landlord’s consent)
GA’s experienced business disputes team advises on a range of commercial conflicts, from partnership and contract issues through to professional negligence and property litigation.
GA Solicitors’ experienced team of property finance lawyers acts for banks, financial institutions, private lenders and borrowers on all aspects of secured and unsecured finance through to enforcement.
At GA Solicitors we understand the many constraints and challenges faced by the healthcare sector. Having healthcare law professionals supporting you who understand your industry and your needs can prove invaluable.