GA Solicitors’ experienced team of property finance lawyers acts for banks, financial institutions, private lenders and borrowers on all aspects of secured and unsecured finance through to enforcement.
The team works with clients across a wide breadth of sectors: financial, residential and commercial development, leisure/hospitality, retail, industrial, healthcare and farming. We work closely with our clients to ensure their interests are protected while still achieving their commercial objectives.
With our wealth of lending sector experience we understand the lender/borrower relationship and focus our service to both meet and pre-empt the needs of our clients.
The property finance team can help with:
- Financing of residential and commercial acquisitions
- Financing of development projects
- Inter-creditor agreements
- Preparation of loan/security documentation
- Advising on director’s loans, personal guarantees and debentures
The team can also draw on the expertise of other complementary legal services including property litigation, commercial property and company commercial.
With one of the largest commercial teams in Plymouth, and ranked in The Legal 500, you can be assured that you are in safe hands with GA Solicitors.
- Development site acquisition and finance for two apartment blocks involving a facility of £2.95M
- Development site acquisition and finance for a residential development involving a facility of £1.8M
- Refinancing of portfolios of investment property involving facilities of circa £2.3M
- Housing development in Cornwall involving a facility of £1.5M
- Hotel refurbishment and residential building plot development in the New Forest involving a facility of £1.6M
- Student accommodation development involving a facility of £1.75M
- Advising a lender on proposed enforcement proceedings in relation to a substantial portfolio of residential properties subject to Sharia compliant finance
Who we work with:
If you need advice regarding property finance, then contact our specialist team today by calling 01752 203500 or email enquiries@GAsolicitors.com.