GA Solicitors is one of only a handful of law firms across Devon and Cornwall which provides a dedicated and specialist wills, inheritance and trusts disputes service.
Our experienced team includes members of the Society Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP), Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE), Society of Later Life Advisers, and the Law Society Private Client Section. With this in mind, you can be assured you will receive the highest levels of service and expertise.
Covering a breadth of legal issues, the wills, inheritance and trusts disputes team offers clear and effective legal advice which achieves results. We can make or defend claims relating to:
- Contesting a will
- Inheritance disputes
- Investigations and claims against executors/trustees
- Applications to remove executors/trustees
- Property ownership disputes
- Lifetime promises and gifts relating to property, money and other assets
- Deathbed gifts
- Burial and cremation disputes
- Court of Protection, including claims relating to financial abuse of the elderly (not mental health or health and welfare)
- Professional negligence claims against will writers/solicitors
GA Solicitors prides itself on its high levels of service and the ability to meet the needs of its clients. In some cases we can consider a range of funding options including no win, no fee agreements.
If you need advice regarding a potential claim, then call the team today on 01752 203500 for a no obligation discussion. Alternatively, email enquiries@GAsolicitors.com or fill in our contact form to see how we can help.