With decades of experience, you can trust our team will give you advice that’s honest and effective, to help you achieve the best result in the most cost-efficient way.
We take the time to understand your business and, whether you are an SME or a multi-national, GA’s established business disputes team can help with:
- Contract disputes and disputes between businesses
- Professional negligence
- Shareholder/director/partnership disputes
- Enforcement of restrictive covenants
- Franchise disputes
- Builder and construction disputes
- Disputes regarding the sale/purchase of businesses
- Disputes with former employees
- Residential landlord and tenant issues
- Commercial landlord and tenant
- Property litigation
We will always look at a dispute in its context to determine the most effective way of resolving it. For example, it might be better to find an imaginative solution that restores a business relationship rather than to win a court case but lose that relationship.
Where appropriate we will assist with mediation or other forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR). These avenues often prove to be much more cost-effective and provide clients with increased control of the direction of their dispute, rather than the more traditional court proceedings. However when stronger action is needed, we will be there to fight your corner to help you achieve the result you deserve.
Throughout any dispute you can be assured of the highest level of client service, direct access to the solicitor dealing with your case, and transparency of fees at all times.