Losing a relative or loved one is an emotional, hard and stressful time. If there is a dispute over a will or estate, this can make it even harder for all involved.
When a person dies, there are often questions raised as to whether or not their will is valid. This could be for a variety of reasons such as:
- Whether the will was properly drafted and signed
- If the person making the will had sufficient mental capacity
- Whether the person was coerced into making a will
- The will is considered to be a forgery
- There are issues relating to the interpretation or construction of the will
- Whether there is a more recent, valid will
GA’s experienced and specialist wills, inheritance and trust disputes team has years of experience in dealing with these matters and we will ably guide you through the legal process. We will also strive to protect any assets whilst the necessary investigations are undertaken.
With significant expertise, GA’s team will deal with any matters swiftly and with a direct approach, securing a smooth conclusion during an often difficult and sensitive time.
GA Solicitors prides itself on its high levels of service and the ability to meet the needs of its clients. In some cases we can consider a range of funding options including fixed-fee arrangements and no win, no fee agreements.