I act for both lenders and borrowers in relation to acquisition finance, property finance, invoice discounting, refinancing and restructuring. I have a broad range of experience in professional practice work which includes preparation of partnership agreements, admission of new partners and transfer of partnership shares, partnership disputes, LLP incorporation and drafting and retirement and dissolutions.
I act for a number of professional practices including GPs, vets, etc. based across Plymouth, Devon, Cornwall and Somerset. I also have extensive experience in the agricultural sector and am a member of the ALA (Agricultural Lawyers Association).
Some of my recent experience includes:
- Advising a major clearing bank on a £4 million refinance
- Advising a major clearing bank and clients on a £9 million multi-site asset sale and refinance
- Advising bank and clients on a multi-practice healthcare merger and refinance
- Advising bank and clients on the acquisition of national motor trade franchise
- I just wanted to thank you for all you have done in acting on our behalf over the past year. We really have appreciated your help and advice...thank you again. It gave us all confidence in moving forward with you acting on our behalf as we negotiated the various twists and turns. We feel we could not have had better advice and help than you have given us.
- Just a quick note to say thanks very much for all your help and support throughout the refinancing process. You have delivered a service we aspire to.
- A huge "Thank you" for all your hard work and patience as I know this has been a VERY frustrating undertaking!! and I am very grateful
- Thank you also for your words of wisdom and assistance at what was a difficult time for me.....Whilst writing, I would like to praise the staff you have. The ones I have dealt with have been helpful, cheerful and willing to go that extra mile. I would highly recommend your firm.