Client terms and conditions for payment of client discounts
1. Discount must be claimed at your first appointment or as soon as possible thereafter and, to avoid issues, evidence of your profession or veteran status must be established at the first meeting.
2. Discount will be given as a cash back payment at the end of the transaction on the total amount billed during the transaction. This is provided that all outstanding sums due to us have been paid.
3. We have the right to forfeit a discount payment in full if all sums due to us have not been paid within 30 days of being notified to you.
4. We have the right to withdraw or suspend any discount scheme at any time without notice (matters subject to discount at the time will not be affected).
5. We are not bound to accept instructions regardless of whether you are entitled to discount.
6. Discount is not paid where a 3rd party is paying your fees.
7. One discount only per matter and discount may only be claimed once per client in any 6 month period.
8. Disbursements (other people’s charges) do not qualify for discount.
9. Our costs estimates to you are for our fees before discount is applied, unless the contrary is stated.