GA Solicitors Secures Conveyancing Quality Scheme Standard
We are pleased to announce that our award-winning residential team has achieved the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) accreditation once again.
The CQS is the gold standard for measuring the competency of those firms dealing with conveyancing transactions and certifies that:
- We have the expertise to deliver top-quality residential conveyancing advice
- Wherever possible we use standardised processes to manage and reduce risks
- We are transparent in our pricing and educate clients about what to expect when paying for conveyancing advice
Why is the Conveyancing Quality Scheme important to you?
The conveyancing process can be stressful at times. This accreditation gives you the reassurance that you will be provided with all the information you need to understand the process, options, costs and timescales of a conveyancing transaction from the outset, thus eliminating as much of the stress as possible.
It certifies that GA Solicitors will invest in our lawyers’ training and education to ensure that they are armed with the skills required to recognise and avoid any risks when acting for clients buying and selling residential properties.
We abide by the CQS Charter which can give you peace of mind knowing that your transaction is being conducted to the highest standard. The Charter says:
“When you contact us to discuss your sale or purchase we will explain clearly the steps in the process and what you can expect from your solicitor. We will:
- Be completely upfront and transparent about the costs;
- keep you informed of progress in your sale or purchase; and,
- work in line with the quality standards of the CQS.
We will also:
- treat you fairly;
- be polite and professional;
- respond promptly to your questions;
- tell you about any problems as soon as we are aware of them; and,
- ask for your feedback on our service so that we can continually improve the services we offer.
The Plymouth conveyancing team is very proud to have been re-accredited and to be able to give you the comfort that your conveyancing transaction is being dealt with by a team of skilled, knowledgeable and experienced individuals from start to finish.
You can read more about GA Solicitors’ conveyancing services here.
If you are looking for an experienced and accredited conveyancing team in Plymouth then look no further than GA Solicitors. You can call us on 01752 203500 or email enquiries@GAsolicitors.com.
To read another interesting article about climate change and its impact on conveyancing, please click here.
All content on this website (inclusive of guides, blogs and imagery) is strictly copyrighted by Gill Akaster LLP, trading as GA Solicitors. It is not to be used by any third party without prior contact and permission. Any requests for content should be sent to katy.mckenna@GAsolicitors.com.