Whether you are starting up in business, looking to sell an established company, or simply expanding, GA’s small business team will ensure you receive practical, friendly and valuable advice from the outset.
We understand that using a solicitor can be daunting but we will guide you through the process and keep you updated, whatever your requirement, from start to finish.
We pride ourselves on the level of service we provide and the transparency of our fees. We never surprise our clients with a bill and always provide a clear quotation at the beginning of any matter, meaning you always know where you stand. We even offer fixed fee packages where possible.
Our team can help with a range of issues that can affect small businesses including:
- Partnership agreements
- Shareholders/members agreement
- Company/limited liability partnership formation
- Commercial property sales and purchases
- Commercial property leasehold agreements
- Business sales and purchases
- Terms and conditions of trade
- Settlement agreements
- Standard contracts of employment
- Consultancy/independent contractor agreements
- Disciplinary and grievance policies
- Staff handbooks, policies and procedures