Coronavirus – We are still your Legal Champion
We are all in unprecedented times and facing uncertainty as the coronavirus pandemic evolves.
We want to assure you that here at GA we are fully committed to the safety and health of our employees and our clients whilst ensuring minimal disruption to our work and client service during this critical time. Therefore to keep our staff and clients safe we have introduced rigid client contact procedures so please bear with us.
Some of the specific steps we have taken are:
- Our management team meet daily to review the latest Government guidelines and ensure we are able to adapt to any changes in the ongoing situation.
- All our lawyers and key support staff have the technology to work remotely, at any time, whatever happens.
- We have reviewed our business to identify critical services and taken steps to secure them.
- Our staff receive regular communication updates and know what action to take if they, or someone they have been in contact with, have any coronavirus symptoms.
- We have cancelled or postponed all our events, networking and larger scale training in the short-term.
Things are likely to get challenging over the coming weeks and months but feel rest assured we remain here for you.
If you need information on how coronavirus will affect your legal services with us then please do not hesitate to contact the person handling your matter or contact us on 01752 203500 or at enquiries@GAsolicitors.com.