LFS Researchers Wowed by Client Praise
You may have seen that, once again, GA Solicitors’ residential conveyancing team has been shortlisted for the LFS Regional Conveyancing Firm of the Year South & South West. This comes after not only winning the regional award last year, but also the team going on to win the overall national Gold Award for the best conveyancing firm in the UK.
The awards process is very detailed and includes client interviews by an independent third party. They ask questions at various stages of the conveyancing process to find out how we score on aspects such as communications, client service, availability and so on.
This year LFS has decided to share this information with all those shortlisted and we have been delighted at the results. They were described as ‘incredible’ by the researching organisation, with 90% of those interviewed scored GA as offering an excellent service.
Here are just some of the comments provided to LFS*:
- “From the receptionist onwards, we were impressed by the friendliness and approachability of the staff. Our conveyancer explained legal jargon clearly and kept us fully informed of developments, costs and timescales from the outset. This gave us confidence that our house sale was in the best hands.”
- “GA Solicitors has reacted very quickly to all requests and paperwork is dealt with quickly and efficiently which is very different to many conveyancing firms!”
- “I know I can call on GA staff at a moment’s notice, ask a question, receive an honest answer whether good or bad… I always know where I stand, and what is expected of me. I always feel that they are working for me.”
- “They have now done approx. 6 transactions for us as a family and I cannot fault the attention to detail, communication and timeliness of their work.”
- “Highly efficient and quick.”
- “Fantastic solicitors”
- “Very friendly, professional and nothing is ever a problem when dealing with queries. Have the confidence to use them on both sales and purchases over the last 12 years.”
- “Very professional. Friendly. Responded very promptly to any questions or queries. Have already recommended to our daughter and she has instructed them on her house purchase.”
- “Communication was prompt, informative and confident. At such a worrying time, someone making you feel calm and sure you are safe in their hands, is very important. At the first meeting I was made very aware of what was needed from me, and what I could expect from them. This made the process fluent. Even though I don’t live in Plymouth I will always use this service.”
- “David and the whole firm have been excellent, they communicate clearly and in a timely manner, all the work is done to the highest level. They achieve the best outcome for you as a client ensuring your purchase is completed properly and effectively. I recommend them to anyone.”
- “The conveyancing team that work for David Wallis are very approachable and professional, every time I correspond with them they always reply by return of post/email. Nothing is too much trouble even on the phone. They will always try their utmost to get back to you as soon as they are able.”
*Comments taken from an anonymous source – LFS conveyancing survey 2018.